Friday, May 18, 2007

Life After Marriage !!!!

Ok, i am sorry for being so late , i have been trying so hard to write something but you know, how is life after marriage...no you don't, Ok i tell you...
Before anything i tell you an incident...it was my first lie, and probably the best i could ever say with so much ease..

we went to some temple at my home place, and as soon as we came out of it, Neha asked me ,"What did you pray for", i said promptly,"Nothing" ,and I don’t know what was wrong with my answer for Neha immediately got upset. She said, like a true life-partner , I should have prayed for our family and kids and in-laws etc. When her lecture went on and on for what seemed like eternity, I delivered my lie, "Neha, you know what…I did pray for all that. Elders say that telling our prayers to others renders it ineffective,now if anything goes wrong with us,it is your fault, not mine.”. hehehehe :)..i am kidding...
Anyway the moral of the story is, you have to understand the emotions of your partner if not everytime then atleast at the right time, as in temples and parks...:)
As i haven't shifted into my own BHK(1,2,3 depends upon the availability and my ability) and i am still sharing my room with my room mates, so my life has not been changed much but i know "form is temporary , class is permanent"...so one day i will have to mend my ways ...
oho, i was about to answer your question, "hoz life after marriage"...I would really love to hear what other married prople would answer when thrown this question at them. In the initial days, it used to be fun to answer this question and I tried to give different answers(sometimes funny ones) but after a while, I really ran out of options and just started saying "Itz fine!".But now i think my answer shd be different.So probably i would say, you can do every damn "good" thing that you have been doing so far, marriage has its one fringe benefits but does not take away your existing ones at all.My answer to the question will henceforth be "Life after marriage is as "good" as it had always been" and I am sure all married folks will concur...

Now some tips for a better married life...

Respect her....infact you can generalize this rule, respect girls, and you don't have to show it, girls usually know it well...

Love your partner...nd show it to her..magic line "I love you", say it twice loudly, twice slowly and twice by heart(you can skip this part btw)and never generalize this, if you do ,there are least chances that you will do any good

Trust...Thats' the keyword, use it as much as you can...

7 comments:

Pilot-Pooja said...

Felt so happy reading it..
and seeing u back on the blog .-))

Neha, your guy writes amazingly well..
Please comment sometime, is he actually that good, the way he has written on his blog!!

Good luck!

Amit Mittal said...

Thanx for the comment pooja
although i shdn't answer this question, but on behalf of my better half...ya her guy is actually "that" good, may be more than "that"..:-)

neha said...

hi pooja,
ya dear hes a wonderful person...perfect husband...and above all the best frnd

PeeKay said...

With all the humble reuqest, May I take the liberty of turning to the this discussion cum reviews cum family drama.....

What to believe and what to not...while reading this post, i tend to believe what was wrtitten....then suddenly I gazed throu the line "Respect all girls..." and I saw Amit Mittal in the post.

Rest is self explanatory.

Nitin Nigam said...

Peekay-
piye ho ya bina piye ho.. lekinho tum bahut bade wale ****
Kuch samay bad tum bhi isi (Marriage)interface ko extend karte nazar aaoge. So better start thinking of implementing those abstract methods(respectAllFemale(String allGirlsArray[])) and start defining the static and final properties of the (Marriage)interface.

Sorry if it was more java specific. In java, properties of interface are inherently static and final. Dont know if same is the case in C++

PeeKay said...

Kuchh bhi ho
I don't believe in "Respecting the girls" at all

Rather I beleieve in Respecting human beings who "Deserve"...and even girls can qualify for this.

Respect and loves does not come with the "label" of one being a parter or any other label. But yes enforcing is a better option.


Only one thing can be expected rom me. Be natural and make the other to understand you better the way you are and you do the same for your partner rather than both telling lies to each other just to make "ther better half" feel good.

Unknown said...

Pragmatically speaking, not everybody respects you (there may be individual reasons) and hence none of us can respect each n every individual !!
Jahan Tak amzingly well likhne ki baat hai, to shayrana andaz to Sir Jagjeet Singh jaane se pehle hi virasat mein de diye hain...so its expected !!
Rest..."In Retrospect, "Repect all girls..."...ummm..kuch maja nahi aaya".....samay badal gaya hai...and its good to have these kindda changes !!!