Monday, February 12, 2007

Because It Burns...Valentine Special

It's the beginning of a new day, or maybe not. Maybe today will be just like last day, maybe the all week will be just like the last one. What difference can I expect? Well, maybe the cloth or the food, maybe the news or the weather, but that's only details. The routine will be like it was last day, or last week, or the week before and so on ....
They ask, why i am always so negative , see around so much beautiful things happening or walking :).But not everything that looks beautiful is harmless, sometimes it burns you and when it does, it marks you forever. Maybe not everyone is able to see the "mark" but it's there and it wont go away. It will reside inside of you forever. Does it look beautiful? Indeed, but be careful, it burns .She can look like an angel but , she can burn like a devil. I can feel the red iron touching me, its burning deep inside my flesh, deep inside my earth. I have no other words to describe the feeling, eventually I give up. She is my worst nightmare, she has the beauty and the perfection that I so much seek, but it comes with a price : Me ...
We all have a dark side, our nightmares, our inner beast, some of us show it more often and more easily, others will hide it from the world but that doesn't mean it doesn't exist. It's there it was always there, You have no escape Dear!!!.
I'm not sad but I'm Lost ...

3 comments:

PeeKay said...

are chavanni chhap road romeo

Deepak Kumar said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...

tum jante hi nahin 'love' kya hai jise tumne love samjha woh to attraction tha.well ye sab main tumhe kyon bata raha hoon tum to sapno ki duniya main rehte ho aur asal zindagi se tumhara koi lena dena nahin!!