Monday, February 5, 2007

First Error

Ok don't call me a copycat...This blog is here because of my frnds but all the posts here will be genuine and authentic(Aha genuine word reminds me of Windows vista these daz and what worse my poor pc can't survive even a genuine vista F***) .Anyway this blog is a place where i will compile errors induced in the society becoz of me or you or anyone for that matter...rgt...To make this bolg a big success i need your part time support(ofcourse i will give my full)..all the failure of this blog can be sent to my door...and all the bouquets to yours ...i mean who cares..:)
So to start with...Windows Vista...
Heard So much abt it, i once thought how we all had been surviving till date i mean look at the damn operating systems around...Mac supports so few applications (i know only winamp 2.9... higher version around ?) Linux eeeee..sorry but it's not user friendly i mean none of my friends and their friends of friends are using linux for any friendly purpose so i think it's not friendly..and winxp naaaa .. Vista rules guys...BUT will it be a good idea to design such a resource hogging OS, My computer somehow has aggreed upon winxp but vista, i can bet, will crush it into pieces..Poor soul.
May be after writing this blog i will get some money to buy vista compatible PC but did i tell you vista alone cost 10000 rs....so i need to write more so will contiinue later..feeling weepy...:(

3 comments:

Reena Agrawal said...

Wow!!! I actually expected something about sachin or shahrukh...But this was a pleasant change...:-)

N abt vista...u are right about the resource hogging part...N if it hogs so much resource...how in this world can it be "user friendly"???

Amit Mittal said...

It's friendly to powerful users...:)

zilcogol said...

powerful user bole toh? jo power dressing karte hai tumhari tarah?